The rise of Omnichannel and big data – which are being used to track spending, tailor marketing programs and give shoppers the ability to be flexible between web, mobile and brick & mortar – has led to retailers collecting more sensitive information than ever before. Collecting more data means that organizations have many more resources they need to protect. As a result, security programs must evolve from compliance-focused to business process/risk-focused. This shift is the most effective way to ensure the security of the organization from financial losses as well as brand/reputational losses.
What The Guide Covers:
- Developing a Partnership with the Pace Setters
- Improving and Expanding Your Security Workforce
- Understanding Data and Process Flows
- Applying Process Improvements
- Applying Security Controls
- Maintaining Security in Technology