This webinar covers what business leaders need to know about Cyber Liability Insurance (CLI), and how it can be used to strengthen an organization’s overall security risk management strategy. Additional discussion topics will include addressing current challenges companies face when purchasing and properly utilizing CLI policies. We will close with a Q&A session so participants can address any questions they have for the panel about the relatively new field of cyber insurance.
This roundtable provides participants with a unique perspective from security, legal, and insurance experts.
Specific panel topics include:
- How Cyber Insurance differs from traditional Insurance offerings.
- What Cyber insurance typically does and does not cover
- Challenges organizations face when purchasing CLI coverage.
- Common gaps in cyber insurance coverage
- How legal counsel works with organizations during and after a breach
- How cyber insurance plays into risk management programs